Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:54:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sally Billado's Father Passes Away At Age 86
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sally Billado's Father Passes Away At Age 86  ( 2800 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 24, 2013, 05:41:57 AM »

Edward "Mr. Ed" A. Roberts

January 26, 1937 - August 21, 2013

Edward “Mr. Ed” A. Roberts, 86, of South Burlington passed away peacefully Wednesday, August 21, 2013, at his home. Mr. Ed was born January 26, 1927, in Montpelier, the son of the late Emery Henry and Ida (Provencher) Roberts. Mr. Ed was predeceased by his brothers Henry, Girard, Emile, Leo, Paul, Maurice, Andre and sisters Lucille and Mary Jeanne. Mr. Ed was an Army Veteran serving from 1954 to 1956 and a 4th degree Knight for the Knights of Columbus. He was also a founding member of the Williston Fire Department, spent many years as a deputy sheriff, was a valued supervisor of Pizzagalli Construction Company and as a tour bus driver during the years living in Florida. Mr. Ed is survived by his loving wife of 59 years Ruby Amelia (Goodrich) and by his children David (Vicki) Roberts of Hinesburg, Melody (Gregory) Diamontopulos of Seaford, VA, Thomas Roberts of St Albans, Sally (Keith) Billado of Fairfax and Susan (Patrick) Wyrick of Bellevue, NE. He is also survived by 13 grandchildren – Chris, Chad, Katie, Kristina, Peter, Erika, Ben, Kyra, Kylee, Skyler, Ashley, Josh and Ryan; 7 Great-grandchildren – Noah, Cassandra, Aiden, Danielle, Marley, McKenna and Brooklyn; Brother William (Pattie) Roberts of Williston, several brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, nieces and nephews. A mass and Christian burial will be celebrated Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 10 a.m. at St John Vianney Catholic Church, 160 Hinesburg Rd, South Burlington and private burial following the service. Reception will follow the private burial service at St John Vianney Church. Many thanks to the nurses and aides at Burlington Health and Rehab, hospice and especially Martha and Teresae who took very good care of Mr. Ed in the last few months and the final hours of his life. Donations can be made in his name to Bayada, PO Box 1590, Norwich, VT 05055. Cremation arrangements were handled by A. W. Rich Funeral Home.

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : August 24, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »

Sally, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.  My Jim worked with your Dad when he was at PC and we had our concrete business.  Jim only had good things to say about Mr. Ed.  Thinking of you.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: