Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:11:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Donation money stolen
« previous next »
: [1]
: Donation money stolen  ( 3293 )
Meadowbrookmarket
: 170

« : August 14, 2013, 04:04:17 PM »

We have a donation bucket in our store for the family of Shawn Barkyoumb,  We were planning on bringing the collected money to his family on Friday. This afternoon and young gentleman walked into our store and decided to help himself to the cash in the donation bucket. Such a terrible thing to do! Aaron had walked into the garage to go grab something out of our backstock freezer and the young gentleman went into the store when he was gone!   Aaron approached him and ask if we sold fresh vegetables, when Aaron said no he then noticed the money was gone , a truck then stopped and picked the gentleman up and got away before we could get plate numbers! We know there is nothing we can do about it now,  hopefully this will be on this young man's conscience that he stole money from a family that just experienced a terrible tragedy!
Razzle Dazzle

« #1 : August 14, 2013, 06:36:04 PM »

That's just terrible! PLEASE-PLEASE file a police report.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : August 15, 2013, 07:06:19 AM »

That is HORRIBLE!!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #3 : August 15, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »

WOW!!! Does this make me MAD!! What a peice of trash!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: