Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:43:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Careless and Negligent Operation, Reckless Endangerment - 17 Year Old
« previous next »
: [1]
: Careless and Negligent Operation, Reckless Endangerment - 17 Year Old  ( 3277 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 02, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »

Careless and Negligent Operation, Reckless Endangerment

Officer:  Corporal Miles

Date:  06/27/13

Time:  1859

Name, Age and Address:  17 Year Old Fairfax Man

On 06/27/13 at approximately 1859 hours, I was parked stationary at Joyal Fuel on Route 104 in Fairfax. I observed two vehicles headed north on Route 104 at a high rate of speed. The vehicles were side by side and appeared to be racing. I observed the vehicle in the southbound lane (passing) to be a small 4 door sedan and the other to be a station wagon. I activated my radar and observed a speed of 72 mph and a second speed of 96 mph. I observed the defendants vehicle to pass the station wagon and continue at a high rate of speed, quickly pulling away. It was clear to me which vehicle was doing 96 mph. I left my stationary position and activated my blue lights in an attempt to catch up to this vehicle. I reached speeds in excess of 100 mph while trying to do so. As I came around the corner I did not see the vehicle in front of me but I looked to my right and observed that it had pulled into a driveway. I turned around and pulled in behind it. I noticed black marks in the roadway and marks in the grass leading into the driveway as to indicate the vehicle pulled in at a high rate of speed. I met with the operator and the vehicles two passengers. I spoke with the man who initially denied everything, but then advised he did see me and that he pulled into the driveway to avoid me. Wells was also found to have a suspended license in Vermont. He was issued a citation to appear in court and released. He was also issued tickets for Speeding and Operating After Suspension. My License Plate reader captured the plate of the vehicle doing 72 mph. I will be following up with that operator at a later date. 

« : July 03, 2013, 05:42:42 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : July 02, 2013, 06:11:20 PM »

moral of this story...........make sure your plate has mud on it or faded to the point of not readable
Scott
: 152

« #2 : July 02, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »

moral of this story...........make sure your plate has mud on it or faded to the point of not readable

Enough PC to get pulled over.

Regards,
Scott
: [1]  
« previous next »
: