Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:51:41 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Light Strawberry Picking At Riverberry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Light Strawberry Picking At Riverberry  ( 2454 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 19, 2013, 06:22:56 AM »

Hi,

River Berry Farm is open for strawberry picking, but the picking is still a bit light.  The warmer temperatures the next few days should help speed up the ripening.  There are definitely berries to be found now, but if you're looking to load up, it may be better by the weekend.

Our berries are organic and are $3.00/lb. for pick-your-own and $6.00/quart for pre-picked.   We try to keep pre-picked quarts available at the stand, but sometimes run out.  If you are looking for 4 or more quarts please call a day ahead to order.  802-849-6853

There are still plenty of annuals, perennials, herbs, vegetable starts,  shrubs and fruit trees at the greenhouse. Not too late to get that garden dried out and growing.  The forecast looks great.

Come on over,
Jane and the gang at
River Berry Farm

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: