Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:36:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Questions about the new health coverage?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Questions about the new health coverage?  ( 2116 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : June 12, 2013, 10:46:21 AM »

Questions about the new health coverage? Learn more at a monthly one hour webinar held by the Vermont Health Connect. Register at the VHC calendar for the June 20 noon event.

Vermont Health Connect will touch a quarter million Vermonters in 2014.  Every third Thursday, Vermont Health Connect provides a one hour webinar, 12:00-1:00, presenting an introduction to the new way for individuals, families and small businesses in Vermont to enroll in public and private health plans. On June 20th, they provide an overview of Vermont Health Connect as well as an introduction to their social media channels.

For background information:    http://healthconnect.vermont.gov/

VTLIB will also offer a webinar in July with specifics for public libraries.

Amy Howlett
Vermont Department of Libraries
: [1]  
« previous next »
: