Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:48:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ann Boudreau Named Director
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ann Boudreau Named Director  ( 2104 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : May 15, 2013, 12:19:44 PM »

Ann Boudreau Named Director of Human Resources at Home Health
Franklin County Home Health Agency, Inc. has named Ann Boudreau of Fairfax, Vermont, as Director of Human Resources.

“I am looking forward to working in the community where I live and with an Agency that supports the home health and service needs of the people of Franklin County,” said Ann.

Ann comes to the Agency with almost twenty years of experience in human resources from the hospitality, retail and manufacturing sectors. She has worked for businesses in both Vermont and Arizona and brings with her a depth of experience that will support all of the Agency employees.

For over forty four years, Franklin County Home Health Agency has provided home health care and hospice to County residents of all ages and incomes. Services include both long and short term care as well as services that help people live independently, such as the Choices for Care, CareNet and Homemaker programs as well as rehabilitation therapies for children and adults. FCHHA also provides childbirth education courses, skilled pediatric nursing and support for new mothers and free support groups for caregivers and those in grief. The Agency also offers flu and foot clinics throughout the year.

For more information about the Agency, please contact Mary Harwood, Community Relations Coordinator, 393-6717, mharwood@fchha.org. Visit our website, www.fchha.org, or our Facebook page for more information on our programs.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: