Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:50:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FFWLL and FFSC sports fields Extensively damaged thursday night
« previous next »
: [1]
: FFWLL and FFSC sports fields Extensively damaged thursday night  ( 2570 )
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« : April 29, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »

The Fairfax Fletcher Westford Little league Softball and Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club playing fields at the Fletcher Elementary school were heavily damaged on thursday night.  It appears as though a SUV or truck did doughnuts on and around the pitching mound, in the outfield, on the near side and mid field of the U12 soccer field.

The State Police in St Albans came out to take pictures as the cost of damages will be significant.  Anyone with information can contact the State Police in St Albans.  FFWLL and FFSC are in the process of posting a reward for information that leads to an arrest and/or reimbursement of costs to repair damage.  If you saw or heard anything on thursday night please call the State police.  Any information that leads to an arrest will be kept confidential.
« : April 29, 2013, 10:13:27 AM Loctavious »

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : April 29, 2013, 10:09:47 AM »

Vermont State Police can be reached at 524-5993

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]