Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:55:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I have heard ticks are bad this year
« previous next »
: [1]
: I have heard ticks are bad this year  ( 2860 )
tfence
: 257

« : April 28, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »

Learn this it will save a lot of misory in your life. Doctors at the Fletcher Allan hospital are trained to ignore Lyme disease. You have less than 12 hours to get it off of you.
How to remove a tick
1.Use fine-tipped tweezers to grasp the tick as close to the skin's surface as possible.
2.Pull upward with steady, even pressure. Don't twist or jerk the tick; this can cause the mouth-parts to break off and remain in the skin. If this happens, remove the mouth-parts with tweezers. If you are unable to remove the mouth easily with clean tweezers, leave it alone and let the skin heal.
3.After removing the tick, thoroughly clean the bite area and your hands with rubbing alcohol, an iodine scrub, or soap and water.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : April 29, 2013, 08:48:02 AM »

They are horrible!!!!!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
khort
: 149

« #2 : April 29, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »

Also, don't forget to check your pets often. I have had to remove several from mine already this year & they dont travel far from the house!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: