Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:41:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking for Neckties
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking for Neckties  ( 2272 )
slpott
: 457

« : March 21, 2013, 01:27:35 PM »

I just got a message from a couple of people in town that want to make a tie quilt to raffle off at Art in Bloom this year. We are wondering if any of you have any old ties that you would be willing to donate. We need about 100 or so of them to make the quilts. They can be given to Carol Stanley at BFA or Shelly Pottala. I can make arrangements to pick up or you can drop them off with me. I am on Fletcher Road. Art in Bloom is July 27th at 10:00 a.m. It is a fund raiser for BFA Nordic Ski team. If you would like to donate time, money or become a vendor, please let me know. Shelly Pottala, 849-2570. Thak you all for your help. It is because of people like you that make this possible. Have a beautiful day.

We are also always in need of old ski's to build the ski chairs and tables. It was a ton of fun last year. Hope to see you there.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: