Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:02:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Three Local Businesses Make My Valentines Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Three Local Businesses Make My Valentines Day  ( 3970 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 15, 2013, 12:17:07 AM »

Decided to go down cellar and check things out.  Was a bit shocked to find water on the floor dripping from the ceiling all around my furnace.  Rushed back up stairs and called Ed Roupe.  Got Ed's answering machine which said they would call me back, which they did.  Ed was on a call in Geogia and Sue told me he should be here in about an hour, and he was.  Within a half hour Ed had replaced my expansion and my furnace was working.  Thanks Ed.

My daughter, Mary Kay had called Eastman's bakery to get me a small Maple Cream pie, but they didn't have any, at least not then.  She got a call a little later that she could pick one up after work, which she did along with a few cupcakes for "Little Henry."  Thank you " Eastman's. Bakery."

Business #3 was "Steeple Market." Who provided The Prime Rib Suppers.

All is well here tonight - Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : February 15, 2013, 03:56:44 PM »

no thank you for calling
cakelady
: 43

« #2 : February 15, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »

It was our pleasure! We were happy to help sweeten your Valentines Day!
Cat

« #3 : February 16, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »

I'm glad you had a nice Valentines day Henry.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: