Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:32:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Man Found Burned To Death In St. Albans
« previous next »
: [1]
: Man Found Burned To Death In St. Albans  ( 2152 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 06, 2013, 07:41:26 AM »

A man was found burned to death behind Domino's Pizza in a homeless camp on North Main Street in St. Albans.  Apparently this is an area where the homeless camp.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 06, 2013, 09:45:35 AM »

Thought for a while I had dreamed this up as I could not find it anywhere on the news media.  Finally, here it is:

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : February 07, 2013, 03:07:52 PM »

PRESS RELEASE
St. Albans Police Department

On February 5, 2013 at approximately 4:11 p.m. the St. Albans Police Department responded to a wooded area approximately 100 yards west of Domino’s Pizza, on North Main Street after a caller reported finding a body in a make-shift hut. Responding Officers and Criminal Investigators determined that the body was that of a homeless male, known to the police as Richard Poquette, age 54. Poquette was found outside of his makeshift hut, which had been destroyed by fire and was still smoldering. Poquette was deceased and observed to have sustained severe burns to various portions of his anatomy. The Vermont State Fire Marshal’s Office was contacted and responded to the scene.

Poquette’s body was transported to the morgue in Burlington Vermont for an autopsy. Investigators are awaiting the results of the autopsy to determine the exact cause of death, but all indications appear to support an accidental fire death, which may have started with a burning candle.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: