Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:04:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Academic All Stars - BFA-Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Academic All Stars - BFA-Fairfax  ( 2899 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 04, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »

Name: Travis Yandow Age: 18

School: BFA-Fair­fax

Parents: Erin Wa­ters and David Yan­dow

Hometown: Fair­fax

Top 5 accomplish­ments: Getting ac­cepted to college, qualified for B.A.S.S regionals twice, buy­ing and maintaining my own car, sur­rounding myself with good people and have played on a number of varsity teams

In the community: All three of my jobs (two seasonal and one weekly) have been within the community. I also have volun­teered my time to interact with Chinese ex­change students studying in the district the last two summers.

Favorite spare time activity: Pretty much anything that involves the outdoors: hunting, fishing, mountain biking and alpine skiing

After graduation: I will be off to college. I have been accepted to all my applied schools, giving me a number of options. It is just too soon to know exactly where I want to go. I feel as if I would be best staying in the New Eng­land area.

Career plans: If only I knew… Your bedroom in one word: Chill Dead person to meet: Sir John Harrington for his moving contribution to our society

Your biography title: “Ginger Power” Three “luxuries” on a desert island: Lots of sun­screen, TP and iPod with surround sound

Personal motto: Just go around...

Name: Julia Sny­der

Parents: Priscilla and Thomas Snyder

Hometown: Fair­fax

Top 5 accomplish­ments: Salutatorian, president of National Honor Society, Nordic Skiing Eastern High School Championships, Ultimate Frisbee All State Girls Team, founder of “Heifer Cup”

In the community: Volunteer at Northwestern Medical Center, member of Fairfax Department of Parks and Recreation, community trail work, Junior High Project

Favorite spare time activity: Adventuring in the outdoors!

After graduation: College Career plans: Undecided Your bedroom in one word: Neat Dead person to meet: I would love the oppor­tunity to meet my grandfather. I think that we would have fun spending time together outside.

Your biography title: “She’s Probably in the Kitchen!”

Three “luxuries” on a desert island: Stand up paddle-board, kite, headlamp

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : February 04, 2013, 02:08:15 PM »

Two fine young people whom I am privileged to know!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: