Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:11:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Winter Farmer's Market In Westford Saturday February 2, 2013
« previous next »
: [1]
: Winter Farmer's Market In Westford Saturday February 2, 2013  ( 3804 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 28, 2013, 01:12:23 PM »

Good Morning Henry:

Hope all is well! We have our annual Winter Farmers' Market coming up next Saturday, Feb 2 - could you post that information on VTGrandpa? Thank you! Here's the info:

The Annual Winter Farmers' Market will be on Saturday, February 2 from 1-5 pm in the Brick Meeting House on Rt 128 in Westford (on the east side of the Common with plenty of parking around the Common and on the Town Office Parking lot).

Perfect time to stock up on root veggies, jams, condiments, pies and artisan breads and pastries from Bee Sting Bakery. There will be hot food & drinks to warm up, and great live music by Marge & John Butterfield, one of our favorite summertime bands. A great community afternoon, and a perfect chance to take a break from hibernation! More infos at www.westfordfarmersmarketvt.org or email www.westfordfarmersmarketvt.org - See you there!

*** Special Felting Class with Annette Hansen at the Winter Farmers Market***

Come make Needle Felted Hearts with Annette of "Make Life Cozy" . Fun and easy and just in time for Valentine's Day. We'll learn 2D and 3D hearts in this fun event at Winter Market. $12 includes everything. 1 to 3 pm in the Brick Meeting House in Westford.

Pre register with Annette at beheernow2000@yahoo.com

Thanks Henry, hope to see you there too!

Best
Heike

Heike Meyer
for the Winter Farmers' Market Committee
www.westfordfarmersmarketvt.org

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : February 01, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »

i have always enjoyed going to the Westford Farmers' Market, indoor or outdoor! This event should be fun, and if I can get bavarian pretzels from Heike, well then, that's enough for me!!
Rev. Elizabeth

« #2 : February 02, 2013, 10:57:39 AM »

ohhh, Heike said there would be NO pretzels....:(. But there will be, among other good things, chocolate croissants..goodbye lunch, hello croissants!
Rev. Elizabeth

« #3 : February 02, 2013, 02:29:36 PM »

yeah well, by the time I got there, those chocolate  croissants were all gone!!!  There's lots of good food there: moussaka, spanikopita, samosas, and lots of other goodies whose names I've forgotten. Oh yes, Janet Franz's great pies, too. Open til 5
: [1]  
« previous next »
: