Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 09:47:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
44934 Posts in 16414 Topics by 497 Members
Latest Member: ChrisDodge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Sheriff/Vt State Police Comments & Reports
| | |-+  Cultivation, Possession Of Marijuana & Posession Of Regulated Drugs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cultivation, Possession Of Marijuana & Posession Of Regulated Drugs  (Read 1330 times)
Henry
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:03:40 PM »

Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
Press Release

Date: 01-10-2013
Time: 0830 hours
Offenders: Ben Snide DOB in 1979, John Rosploch DOB in 1970
Charges: Felony Marijuana Cultivation, Felony Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Regulated Drugs
Comments:
On 01-10-2013 members of the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at the residence of John Rosploch located in the town of Montgomery, Vermont.  During the execution of the search warrant 62 marijuana plants were located in various stages of maturity growing in the basement of Rosploch’s residence; an additional 3.4 pounds of processed and dried marijuana was also located throughout the residence.  Also over 60 regulated pills of various types were located throughout the residence and vehicles, deputies also seized over $2,000 dollars in drug proceeds from the illegal cultivation.  Deputies seized numerous firearms from the residence to include a Springfield XD handgun, a law enforcement style Mossberg breaching shotgun, an SKS assault rifle other various firearms, a bullet proof vest and a police style shield.  Deputies seized over ten grow lights and other marijuana growing equipment as evidence of the crime cultivation of marijuana.  The occupants of the residence, John Rosploch and Ben Snide were later charged with possession of marijuana a felony, cultivation of marijuana a felony and possession of regulated drugs a misdemeanor.   

Henry Raymond
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: