Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:59:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What happened near my house between 11 pm and midnight last night???
« previous next »
: [1]
: What happened near my house between 11 pm and midnight last night???  ( 2816 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 13, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »

My sister called me ai 11:45 last night and wondered what was going on.  Blue lights and cars all over the place.  I was sound asleep when she called.  Someone must have gone by here about that time.

Henry Raymond
Wormerod
: 44

« #1 : January 13, 2013, 09:58:48 AM »

I came past at about 11:45 and there was a flatbed picking up a car that was facing towards the village just past your driveway that was off the road. There as also a sheriffs car there with blue lights.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 13, 2013, 10:14:59 AM »

Thanks Bill,  my security lights had come on in back of the house, so somebody must have walked out there.  Mary Kay posted on Facebook that a car coming from Fletcher had gone off the road past Linda's driveway.  Not sure what the cause might have been, unless somebody's high beams blinded them as they came over the knoll.  A car parked at the end of the driveway appeared to also have been loaded.

Henry Raymond
Wormerod
: 44

« #3 : January 13, 2013, 11:23:33 AM »

I did not see the one in your driveway, but I was trying to make sure I could get passed the flatbed, as he was right on the knoll with the FCS cruiser behind him. It was a bad spot to be down to one lane with no idea if something was coming at us (and no traffic control).
: [1]  
« previous next »
: