Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:27:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Larry Lammott Dies At Age 70
« previous next »
: [1]
: Larry Lammott Dies At Age 70  ( 1399 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 07, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »

LAWRENCE ALLEN LAMMOTT

Fairfax - Lawrence Allen Lammott, 70, passed away on Monday January 7, 2013 following a short battle with cancer, at the Vermont Respite House in Williston. Larry served in the US Air force and was a Master Electrician. He married Irene Potvin on August 25, 1962 at St. Luke's in Fairfax. He was a jack of all trades, and always lent a helping hand. He was a car enthusiast always attending car shows. He also enjoyed playing golf. His family meant the world to him, his grandsons brightened his day. He is survived by his wife Irene, following 50 years of marriage, four children Trudy and Carl Dudley, Wendy and Stanley Westcom, Sherry Lammott and companion Greg Simoneau, and William Lammott and companion Pamela Dill, 12 grandchildren, 3 great grandchildren, his lifelong friend of 65 years, Bill Null, and his nephew and very close friend Tim Maloney. He also leaves one sister Margaret Malicoat, a half sister Melinda and Charles Ramsey, step sister Peggy Joyce and husband Larry Gray, many in-laws, nieces and nephews. He was pre-deceased by his loving grandparents William and Lillian Sasser, Nora Lammott, his father Warren Lammott & mother Marian Kruse, his step father Lawrence Kruse, two half sisters and a half brother from Indiana. The family would like to thank the VT Respite House in Williston and ask that memorials in Larry's name, in lieu of flowers be made to the VT Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495. Visiting hours will be held on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 from 4-7 pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton with prayers at 4pm offered by Fr. Feltz. A Funeral Service will be held on Thursday January 10, 2013 at 11am in the Minor Funeral Home with burial following in St. Luke's Cemetery.
« : January 07, 2013, 07:59:26 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: