Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:46:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Mildred Warren Pleasantly Surprised By A Visit From Unknown Santa Claus
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mildred Warren Pleasantly Surprised By A Visit From Unknown Santa Claus  ( 2116 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 30, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »

Mildred Warren called me today and asked me if I would thank the unknown Santa who left her a beautiful Christmas Card along with a nice gift of money.  Mildred said she returned from Grocery Shopping and found the card.  After she finished bringing in her groceries, she then opened the beautiful card and found the additional monetary gift.  She told me it caused her to break down and cry.  Many thanks to the wonderful Santa who made this a special Christmas For Mildred who will turn 90 years old on her next birthday.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: