Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:17:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nancy P. McConnell, 88 died suddenly on Dec. 25, 2012 at FAHC
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nancy P. McConnell, 88 died suddenly on Dec. 25, 2012 at FAHC  ( 1760 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 31, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »

Fairfax: Nancy P. McConnell, 88 died suddenly on Dec. 25, 2012 at FAHC.

Born in Springfield, MA, Feb. 2, 1924, she was a daughter of Robert and Ethel (Mason) Price. Nancy went to school in West Hartford, Connecticut and attended college in Fredericksburg, VA until the outbreak of WWII when she went to work for the American Radio Relay League.

She married William McConnell in 1951 and raised her family in Avon, Connecticut and Manchester, Vermont. She and William moved to South Carolina for several years and in the past 8 years, they lived in Fairfax, Vermont. Nancy enjoyed gardening, listening to her audio books, good health and her little dog, Ginger.

She leaves two sons, David McConnell of Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand, Daniel and his wife Kathleen McConnell of Georgia, VT. Five grandchildren, SFC Jeffrey McConnell and his wife Lucinda and children, Xavior, Ian, Dominic and Hiram of Augusta, GA, Alexander McConnell and Nancy McConnell both of Bethlehem, PA, Gregory McConnell of Shrewsbury, MA and Sean McConnell of Georgia, VT.

A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Memorial contributions may be sent to Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadow, St. Albans, VT 05478.

Private online condolences may be sent to the family through the Heald Funeral Home, St. Albans at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: