Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:07:55 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Doris (Perreault) Lavallee
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Doris (Perreault) Lavallee  ( 1760 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 30, 2012, 02:46:56 PM »

Westford – Doris Mary Lavallee, 86, died Saturday December 29, 2012 at the Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington with her loving family by her side.
Doris was born on May 9, 1926 in Gardner, MA, the daughter of Philip and Beatrice (Legere) Perreault.

On April 12, 1947 she married Laurent Lavallee in the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Gardner MA.

In addition to her husband Laurent of over 65 years, she is survived by her daughters Diana Wieneke of North Mankato, MN, Ann Marie Drinkwine and her husband Clyde (Jr) of Westford, Janet Lavery and her husband Mike of Grand Isle, Denise Palmer of Fairfax, Lucy Page and her husband James of Westford, by her grandchildren Darwin, Dominic, Donna, Jodie, Kelly, Nathan, Jennifer, Dylan, Ben, Crystal, Robert, and Seamus, by her great grandchildren Kiera, Lucas, Liam, Adeline, Audrey, and Miss Molly, her brother Alvin Perreault and wife Louise of FL, her sisters-in-law Gabrielle Pouliot of Westford and Madeline Minor and husband Shirley of Westford and by many nieces and nephews.  She was predeceased by her sons-in-law Daryl Wieneke in 1997 and Dennis Palmer in 2003 and her sister Rita Branch.

Visiting hours will be held on Tuesday January 1, 2013 from 3-6 pm in Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton.

Memorial contributions in Doris’s memory may be made to a charity of one’s choice.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday January 2, 2013 at 11 am in St. Luke’s Catholic Church in Fairfax.  Burial will follow in St. Luke’s Cemetery.

For those who wish, online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com .
« : December 31, 2012, 06:34:33 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: