Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48469 Posts in 18452 Topics by 517 Members
Latest Member: Christy25
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Skyrim
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 1203 times)
nhibbard

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2012, 11:15:36 PM »

Skyrim is one of my favorite Xbox 360 games. It is built around medieval role playing with strong violence and graphic images. It centers around a resurgence of dragons into a fictional nation that has many subplots and revolutionary developments. The gameplay has some interesting physics for weight and uses the passage of time to trigger certain events. It's not a very difficult game but does have significant content and plot. As a warning, you need to save often due to many game glitches and unknown enemy encounters.

The game probably isn't suited to anyone under teen because of the decapitations and other images.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: