Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:46:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Peter Levick's Father Dies At Age 78
« previous next »
: [1]
: Peter Levick's Father Dies At Age 78  ( 1732 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 28, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »

Edwin "Pete" Levick
(April 28, 1934 - January 28, 2013)

SHELDON SPRINGS – Edwin A. “Pete” Levick, age 78, passed away Monday morning, January 28, 2013 at his home with his loving family at his side.  He was born in St. Albans on April 28, 1934 the son of the late George W. & Viola (Cross) Levick.

Pete was employed at Boise Cascade in Sheldon Springs for 35 years retiring in 1989. He was a member of St. Anthony’s Catholic Church and served on the church council. He was a Scoutmaster with Troup # 34 and was a member of the Order of the Arrow. Pete served in the U.S. Army, 82nd Airborne during the Korean War and was a Charter Member of the American Legion Post #88 of Sheldon.

Pete was an avid outdoorsman and especially enjoyed hunting and fishing. He was a loving husband, father & grandfather and could always be counted on to be there for his family and friends when needed.

He is survived by 2 sons and their wives, Peter & Tina Levick of Fairfax, and Alan & Joan Levick of Richford; 3 daughters, Noreen Levick of Swanton, Lori Thompson and her husband Lester of Franklin, and Cynthia Barnes and her husband Robert Jr. of Enosburg Falls; 14 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren; sisters, Shelby Wetherby of Berkshire, and Carla Nichols of Cassville, MO; sisters-in-law, Norma Boudreau and her husband Carroll of Sheldon, and Joan Sweet of Sheldon; several nieces and nephews. Besides his parents, Pete was predeceased by his wife, Eleanor (Sweet) Levick on February 13, 2009. Pete & Eleanor were married on May 6, 1953. He was also predeceased by his brothers-in-law, Bernard Wetherby & Richard Sweet.

The Mass of Christian burial will be held Thursday January 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, 117 Shawville Road, Sheldon Springs. Interment will be held this spring in the Sheldon Village Cemetery.

Visiting hours will be held Wednesday from 4-7 PM at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls.

For those who wish, contributions in Pete’s memory may be made to the Franklin County Home Health Agency, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: