Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:09:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Found Cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found Cat  ( 3604 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 14, 2012, 06:55:19 AM »

Cat Found around July 12, 2012 - Contact Bonnie Potter

Henry Raymond
potterb
: 2

« #1 : October 14, 2012, 12:47:12 PM »

This stray little waif was near death from starvation and loneliness when found. A local veterinarian saved her life and brought her back to health. She needs a name and a furever home with someone who is loving and very patient to help her recover from the trauma she has experienced.  This kitty is a real cuddle bug and very grateful for her renewed life. She is only 1 l/2 –
2 years of age and is gently playful. However, she is terrified of the outdoors and new situations, and must be an indoor cat in her new home. Sponsors have come forward to pay for her medical expenses so far and for her spay surgery.  To meet this kitty, learn more about her and how to adopt, please contact Tamarack Veterinary Hospital at 802-878-7790.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: