Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:48:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue & Fire Responding To Car vs Tree Near Carroll Hill Cemetery
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue & Fire Responding To Car vs Tree Near Carroll Hill Cemetery  ( 3573 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 05, 2012, 06:27:44 PM »

Fairfax Fire & Rescue have been dispatched to an automobile accident - car vs tree - on Carroll Hill Road near the cemetery - air bags deployed - children in the car

Henry Raymond
DrewCrash
: 104

« #1 : October 05, 2012, 08:06:04 PM »

any outcome? I saw the car. It slammed the tree. Only could imagine a deer came out and this was the result of an accident like that and not another parent driving drunk with children.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : October 06, 2012, 06:43:24 AM »

I believe that several of the passengers were taken to the hospital - If I hear any more will post of maybe someone in that area knows more.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : October 09, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT:   DUI, Reckless Endangerment, Disorderly Conduct and Simple Assault      
OFFICER:    Cpl Miles
DATE OF INCIDENT:    10/05/12
TIME OF INCIDENT:    1924
LOCATION OF INCIDENT:   Carroll Hill Road, Fairfax and the NWMC ER   

NAME:    Arin Combs
ADDRESS:    Sheldon
IF ACCIDENT, VEHICLE YEAR & MODEL:        
DAMAGE (LOCATION, YEAR & MODEL):        

NAME:        
IF ACCIDENT, VEHICLE YEAR & MODEL:        
DAMAGE (LOCATION, YEAR & MODEL):        

INJURIES (NAME, NATURE OF INJURIES, WHICH VEHICLE, WHERE PATIENT TAKEN):

#1:         
#2:        
#3:        

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

I responded to a motor vehicle crash on Carroll Hill Road in Fairfax Vt. Upon arrival I noticed a white subaru legacy sideways across one lane of traffic. The front end of the vehicle was severely damaged from striking a tree. I spoke with passerbys as well as a 12 yr old girl that was in the vehicle. I learned that the operator Arin Combs was traveling west on Carrol Hill Road when she lost control. While speaking with Combs who was still sitting in the vehicle I could detect a strong odor of intoxicants on her person. I learned that her 11 month old son was also in the vehicle but was ok as he was securely seated in his car seat. Combs was not cooperative with rescue but they were able to get her out of the vehicle and transport her to the hospital. While at the hospital she was verbally abusive, using profane language, yelling and threatening the ER staff. During this time she also grabbed an Amcare workers hand squeezing it causing pain in her hand. The ER was filled with patients throughout the entire incident. Combs was transported to Fletcher Allen for further treatment.  She was later issued a citation to appear in court on 10/22/12 to answer to the above charges.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : October 11, 2012, 09:10:27 AM »

Wow!! that's all I can say.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: