Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:16:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  "Apple For A Teacher" contest
« previous next »
: [1]
: "Apple For A Teacher" contest  ( 2100 )
trussell
: 870

« : October 03, 2012, 07:59:18 AM »

Help BFA Fairfax win a $10,000 grant!  Please click the link below and nominate an outstanding teacher!

The following was taken from today's press release from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters:

THE 2012 SEARCH FOR AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TEACHER BEGINS
Green Mountain Naturals to award inspirational educator with $10,000 grant according to fan votes

WATERBURY, Vt., Oct 3, 2012 – As the school year gets underway, it‟s the perfect time to
recognize a few good apples in the classroom. For the second straight year, Green Mountain
Naturals® is searching for America‟s most inspirational teacher with its Apple for a Teacher contest.
The winning teacher will receive a $10,000 grant to his or her school to continue the great work he
or she does every day.

Visit http://www.facebook.com/GreenMountainNaturals for more information and to nominate someone today!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: