Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:44:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Man Cited On Suspician Of Driving Tractor Drunk
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Man Cited On Suspician Of Driving Tractor Drunk  ( 1646 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 19, 2012, 07:45:35 AM »

A 55 year old Fairfax man has been cited on suspicion of driving his tractor while drunk.

A Franklin County sheriff’s deputy investigated a report of a crash just before 6 p.m. Monday on Buck Hollow Road in Fairfax.

The man told the deputy he had been forced off the road and had then damaged his 2009 Case tractor and the road’s right of way by accidentally dropping his chopper and driving another “several hundred yards,” the police report stated.

The deputy said he noticed the man was unsteady on his feet and his eyes were watery and bloodshot.  The deputy also said
he could smell alcohol on the man's breath.  The man failed a field sobriety test, and his breath sample showed a blood alcohol
content of 0.225 percent — nearly three times the legal limit for driving of 0.08.

The man is scheduled to appear Oct. 8 in Vermont Superior Court in St. Albans.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : September 19, 2012, 08:31:19 AM »

Thank you, Henry, for eliminating the name.  You always do the thoughtful thing.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: