Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:48:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Long Time Justice's Of The Peace Will Not Be Running Again
« previous next »
: [1]
: Long Time Justice's Of The Peace Will Not Be Running Again  ( 3807 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 29, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »

For many, many years now, two familiar figures have always been at the polls in a Justice Of The Peace Capacity - We certainly will miss them, not only for their dedication to the job, but also their knowledge and guidance -

Many Thanks Jim & Lena Meunier

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : August 29, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »

Henry       I'm adding my kudos to the many accolades that Jim & Lena have received and are going to continue to have expressed about them and their service to the community .  Since I arrived in Fairfax 50 years ago this month as a new teacher and coach , my impression of the town as being one where it's citizens both looked out for their kids, their school and their community has not changed ........and Jim & Lena are the classic example of this . Their contributions , support and loyalty through the years have helped to make Fairfax a special  place and I truly respect and admire them for what they have done through the 50 years that I have been aware of them . Way to go , my friends . Thanks for all you do .
roadkill
: 80

« #2 : August 29, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »

Thank You Jim and Lena for all you do. I miss the dog barking at me as Jim gets his paper. Nice Picture.
lena6
: 357

« #3 : August 30, 2012, 07:31:20 AM »

Gary, we miss you and your smiling face.  Stop in after we get in the new home.q
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : August 31, 2012, 07:32:09 AM »

Couldn't ask for 2 better people!! Thank you both for your service to our community through the years.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: