Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:40:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tropical Storm Issac
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tropical Storm Issac  ( 2889 )
Dick Brown
: 414

« : August 24, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »

Henry              Lots of speculation about this storm , even though it hasn't crossed Cuba yet . Seems  that it is tracking the same path as Charlie in 2004. Both the local media and theTampa communication systems are on full alert based on past history.  With The Republican Convention scheduled to start on Monday in Tampa , it could get interesting .We'll see.....hold onto your hat , MSM !!!
Dick Brown

« #1 : August 26, 2012, 12:05:47 PM »

Isaac is now about 10 hours from Ft. Meyers , about to turn into a Category 1 Hurricane and possibly heading NW towardsAlabama . I haven't met anyone in this area who is taking it lightly , probably due to Charlie's record & surprise . Monday could bring 4-6" of rain and a6' storm surge .
We're about 25 miles from Ft. Meyers , so we could have a midnight surprise .If we don't lose power , I'll be in touch tomorrow.  Stay safe .
Dick Brown

« #2 : August 27, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »

Good Morning ( Afternoon )     We were lucky this time . No loss of power , only a 1' storm surge , and only moderate wind & rain . Isaac is heading out to the Gulf now and unfortunately will be some other area's problem now. Shelters opened briefly , then closed and it seems no one had to evacuate around here , as opposed to Key West . Life is back to the usual ....PT visits, OT visits , Dr. Appointments and the like . Enjoyed those pictures in previous postings , Henry & Joanne .
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : August 27, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »

So Happy you had no problems and hope all goes well

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: