Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:00:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sights and Sounds Festival, Aug. 12, 2012-Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sights and Sounds Festival, Aug. 12, 2012-Photos  ( 7561 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 12, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »

Rosie Newton of St. Albans opened the show. An 11 year old girl with the singing voice of a 30 year old. Has done the National Anthem and God Bless America at Fenway Park.

The crowd on hand.

Jaylin Seaman of Fairfax.

April Reynolds of Waterville.

Banner.

Beth McMurray of Fairfax. She won the Talent Contest at the Lamoille County Field Days.

The Flat Top Duo. Normally, they are the Flat Top Trio, but their bass player was in Maine.

Tiffany Couture of Colchester. She won an American Idol challenge in Florida.

Your host for the show, Troy Millette of Fairfax, did a set of comedy and song.

Alana Freeman of Highgate.

Tom Schmidt of Westford.

Keeghan Nolan and her Band of Fairfield.

Troy and Alana formed a duo called A Hometown Dream.

Keegan Farara of Cambridge.

"Sam's Sister" of Fairfax. Sam Donohue on drums with his sister Scout on guitar.

Peyton Kerekes and Neil Kaiser of "Crimson Cove" of Fairfax did a intrumental set.

Abby Grimmer and her father, Jack of St. Albans closed the show.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : August 13, 2012, 06:18:00 AM »

Sounds and looks like a terrific gathering and one which will not be a one-time event . Congrats to those who planned it , to those who participated , to the Vendors who came to help out and to the attendees who supported the activity . Great pictures , Mike !!!!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : August 13, 2012, 08:08:55 AM »

Mike, thanks so much for the photos and captions - so sorry I missed it.  Sure does look like it was a great show

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : August 13, 2012, 02:45:04 PM »

Planned and executed by the youth of our community! Congratulations to Troy and the rest of the musicians.  Thanks to those who donated supplies; thanks to the vendors.  Next year, Troy!   Well done.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: