Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:24:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Road Crew Position Open
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Road Crew Position Open  ( 2508 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 15, 2012, 01:50:06 PM »

FAIRFAX ROAD CREW POSITION

The Town of Fairfax is accepting resumes for a full-time permanent road crew position. Responsibilities include grading, trucking, plowing snow, sanding, brush clearing, mowing, chainsaw work, welding, operation and maintenance of heavy equipment, road repairs and other tasks that require manual labor and/or heavy lifting.

Requirements: A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent education; a valid Vermont driver's and CDL license and at least two
years previous experience in a similar position. Salary is commensurate with experience; excellent benefits. The Town of Fairfax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

For more information call 802/849-6111 x7. Please send your resume to: Town of Fairfax, Attn: Mr. Robert Horr, P.O. Box 27 Fairfax, VT 05454.

A maximum distance of 15 miles from Fairfax will be given preference for the position.

Henry Raymond
roadkill
: 80

« #1 : July 17, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »

I wish the town good luck in trying to replace Donald Pigeon, I dont think anyone can fill his shoes, My Uncle Bob told me whwn I met him for the first time, I would NEVER meet another man like him. So far my late Uncle Bob has been right. Good Luck. Whens the party Don?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: