Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:42:50 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Part-time job opening at the Fairfax Community Library
« previous next »
: [1]
: Part-time job opening at the Fairfax Community Library  ( 1964 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : July 10, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »

Fairfax Community Library Job Opening
Part-time program planner/facilitator

The Fairfax Community Library seeks an outgoing and imaginative person for a 12 hour per week position, to include some evenings and after school hours. Major responsibilities: development of innovative programs, promotion of library services within the town and school communities using both traditional and electronic means, working with patrons and presenters to facilitate programs. Qualifications:  excellent organizational and communication skills, strong computer skills, working knowledge of current technologies such as social media and Google docs/calendar, attention to detail, and an ability to work well in a busy library setting with a wide range of ages. For full job description contact Debbie at the library 849-2420 or fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com.  Send resume, letter of interest and three references by July 30th to:  Fairfax Community Library 75 Hunt St. Fairfax, VT 05454 or fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: