Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:08:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Real & Fake Constables
« previous next »
: [1]
: Real & Fake Constables  ( 2674 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : June 23, 2012, 08:46:23 AM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

CASE #:  12A302679
TROOPER: Amber Haag           
STATION: Middlesex                 
CONTACT#:  229-9191

DATE/TIME:  6/21/12 at 2130 hours
LOCATION (specific): Main Street in Waitsfield, Vermont

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:   The Vermont State Police are investigating an incident involving a male subject who stopped a vehicle in Waitsfield and identified himself to be the Waitsfield Town Constable. The State Police were advised the male was operating a white Ford Crown Victoria and provided a fictitious name.  He was described to be in his mid twenties, approximately 6’ tall, thin build, with brown shoulder length hair.  The male was said to be wearing tan Carhartt pants with a dark fatigue jacket.  If anyone has any information that could assist the State Police in their investigation, please contact Central Vermont Crime Stoppers at 1-800-529-9998 or Trooper Haag at the Vermont State Police Middlesex Barracks.

from the Fairfax News
Fairfax Constable
The Fairfax Selectboard hired Pete King, new part-time First Constable. Peter and his family have lived in Fairfax for 5 years. Mr. King’s past position in the Town was as a member of the Fairfax Selectboard.  Peter is still the Town Health Officer and Grand Juror.
Peter has been a certified Police Officer since 1983, by the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council. He is currently a fulltime Police Officer for the Town of Shelburne. Peter brings many years of experience in Law Enforcement. Peter worked with the Governor’s Highway Safety Committee and the North American Safety Alliance for commercial vehicle safety.
Along with the Constable’s responsibilities, under Vermont Statute Law, he will be working closely with Franklin County Sheriff’s Office conducting routine traffic safety enforcement on the highways in Town.
If you have an emergency, call 911. To speak with an officer in a non-emergency situation, call the Vermont State Police at 524-5993. Franklin County Sheriff's Department 524-2121. Leave a message for our part-time Constable at 849-6111. Animal Control Officer (dogs only) call 849-6268.

Constable King drives an unmarked white SUV with blue lights.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : June 23, 2012, 11:30:40 AM »

We should get/put a picture up of Pete.  Very nice guy!  I met him the first time at the Rescue 511 5k.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 23, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #3 : June 25, 2012, 04:37:32 AM »

Thanks for your service Pete.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: