Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:56:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Seniors Being Served A Ham Dinner By The Steeple Staff
« previous next »
: [1]
: Seniors Being Served A Ham Dinner By The Steeple Staff  ( 2969 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 04, 2012, 03:28:07 PM »

Checked with Dwayne tonight and he told me that they would be having Ham for the Senior Luncheon tomorrow - Those of you 60 and over can have a Senior Luncheon tomorrow noon at the Fairfax Firehouse for $4 - Those of you not yet 60, it will cost you $5 - The Steeple Staff has done a great job with the Senior Luncheons - Many Thanks

Henry Raymond
Trekr
: 140

« #1 : June 04, 2012, 08:34:46 PM »

What time is the luncheon Henry?
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : June 04, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »

12 noon at the fire station - most get there betwee 11:30 & 11:45

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : June 05, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »

Wearing a bright Red Steeple Market Shirt and a big smile on his face, Pierre, owner of Steeple Market, made numerous trips into the fire station bringing in trays of rolls, sliced ham, mashed potatoes, stir fried veggies, plus a large tray of a chocolate chip cake which was absolutely delicious.  He also brought several jars of Apple Juice.  The seniors greeted him with applause - Everybody seems very happy with the delicious meals that Pierre is providing for us. 

We also have a young lady who is volunteering her time to help serve the meal.  Her name is Jennnifer Michelle.  A young lady who has her own business, but takes the time a couple days a month to come up and help serve the seniors the food that is provided by Pierre.

One of our Seniors makes lots and lots of different pickles and provides us with pickles also for each meal.  For many of you old timers, you probably remember that your grandmother always had pickles for her special meals.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: