Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:08:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFP Coming Out With Full Access On Line Issue June 7
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFP Coming Out With Full Access On Line Issue June 7  ( 1893 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 13, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »

Well, I got a notice in the mail yesterday that for an extra $5 a month, I believe that is what they are telling me, I will be able to get full access to the Burlington Free Press on line. 

I am having a little trouble understanding from the letter if it means I will still get the home delivery of the print edition as well.  My sister came down very concerned as she can't understand what they mean either.  She does not have Internet and has no desire to get it.

I suspect, from what I have heard that the free access will no longer be available to the many people across the country that rely on the free access to the local Vermont News from the Burlington Free Press On Line.  I personally would still like my hard copy.  I will attempt to call the Free Press on Monday and try to find out what the story is.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : May 13, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »

It's ok with me if BFP does away with free access- I get all my news from VTGRANDPA.COM!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: