Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:41:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jeffersonville man arrested for road rage
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jeffersonville man arrested for road rage  ( 5327 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 06, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »

A Jeffersonville man has been arrested in connection with a road rage incident.

It happened Saturday night on Route 15 in Jeffersonville.   Police say 42-year-old Walter Ward pointed a gun at another driver while he was heading east.   Other drivers reported the incident and police tracked down Ward's Black Audi and arrested him.  He has been charged with aggravated assault with a firearm.

Road Rage is not that uncommon in this area - Not necessarily this serious, but numerous times each year as I turn in my driveway, motorists behind me have layed on the horn.  I put on my turn signals at Tracy Road so they know I am going to turn in my driveway, but apparently, they just want me off the road. 

Once in a while I will get a friendly honk of the horn from someone who knows me, but it is quite easy to tell when someone is having a bad day.

You just never know what kind of Kooks are on the road, so I just ignore them.

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : May 06, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

INCIDENT: Road Rage / Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
CASE #: 12A101599
TROOPER: Trooper Giancarlo DiGenova
STATION: VSP Lamoille Outpost                   
CONTACT#: (802) 878-7111

DATE/TIME: 05/05/12 at approximately 2011 hours

LOCATION (specific): Vermont Route 15 in Jeffersonville 

VIOLATION: Aggravated Assault with a Firearm

ACCUSED:  Walter Ward                         
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Jeffersonville   VT

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:  On 05/05/12 at approximately 2011 hours Vermont State Police received several calls about a possible road rage incident in which a lone male operating a black Audi car with Vermont registration pointed a firearm at another vehicle while traveling east on Vermont Route 15 in the area of G.W. Tatro Construction in the Town of Jeffersonville.

Vermont State Police located the vehicle in Jeffersonville and the operator was identified as Walter Ward.  Upon speaking to Ward, he admitted to this and was found to be in possession of the firearm which was recovered without incident.  Ward was arrested and processed at the Lamoille Outpost. 

COURT ACTION: Yes
DATE:  05/09/12 at 1230 hours
COURT: Lamoille County

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #2 : May 06, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »

Henry, I never blow my horn at you just a toot,unless your getting your mail 80]
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : May 06, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »

Yes Ed, you are one of the friendly "Toots".

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : May 07, 2012, 05:36:23 AM »

Get me a description of the vehicles and I'll see to it they never honk at you in anger again!!! :)

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: