Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:51:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Man Wanted by the Police
« previous next »
: [1]
: Man Wanted by the Police  ( 2868 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : April 29, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »

On April 26th, 2012 the Vermont State Police began an investigation into domestic assault which occurred in Huntington, VT. 
The female victim was allegedly choked and had her life threatened by Jamey V. King DOB: 12/24/70 also of Huntington. 

King committed this crime in the presence of three young children before fleeing from the home.  King drove back to his home and when Troopers attempted to speak with him regarding the incident he refused to answer the door. 

On April 27th a search warrant for King's home was granted along with a $75,000 warrant for his arrest for first degree aggravated domestic assault.  King is a convicted felon and is prohibited from owning any firearms. 

On April 28th the State Police executed a search warrant on his home in an attempt to seize any firearms he may have access to and to arrest King.  Several handguns, rifles, and shotguns were taken from the home.  As the State Police made their way to his remote hunting camp on the family property King fled on foot into the woods near Main Road and Moody Road.  The Vermont State Police searched for several hours for King but were unable to locate him. 

Anyone having any information regarding Jamey King and where he may be hiding please contact the Vermont State Police at the Williston Barracks at 878-7111.  Please DO NOT attempt to apprehend him yourself.  King is fully aware the State Police are looking for him and aiding him will result in charges of accessory and harboring a fugitive.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: