Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:38:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Woman Robbed In St. Albans Convenience Store Parking Lot Last Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Woman Robbed In St. Albans Convenience Store Parking Lot Last Night  ( 2689 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 06, 2012, 06:18:55 AM »

A scare last night outside a St. Albans convenience store.

Police say a woman was robbed at gunpoint.

It happened at around 11 o'clock outside South Main Grocery.

The woman pulled into the parking lot and was allegedly approached by a man carrying a gun.

He demanded cash and then took off.

Police say the suspect is a white man with a thin build, about 5 feet six inches tall. He was last seen wearing a dark green hoodie.

A similar robbery occurred in the same area last week, although authorities aren't sure if the two are connected.

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : April 06, 2012, 11:29:47 AM »

PRESS RELEASE
St. Albans Police Department
On 4/05/2012 at approximately 11:57 PM the St. Albans Police Department responded to South Main Grocery for a reported armed robbery.  When Police arrived on scene they learned a female had been robbed prior to entering South Main Grocery Store.  The suspect displayed a hand gun then fled on foot.  The suspect is described as 5’6” to 5’10”, thin build white male wearing a dark color hooded sweatshirt and a mask.  The suspect was last scene running in the direction of the cemetery.   Anyone with information relating to this incident is urged to call the St. Albans Police Department 802-524-2166.

Issued: 04-06-12
By: Chief Gary L. Taylor

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: