Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:34:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Evening of American Roots Music Hosted by VPR's Robert Resnik March 23
« previous next »
: [1]
: Evening of American Roots Music Hosted by VPR's Robert Resnik March 23  ( 2154 )
Counselor
: 55

« : March 16, 2012, 06:11:51 AM »

Saw this info on another community forum.  Thought it would be a fun night out for my family and perhaps yours as well.

Foot-stomping evening of American Roots Music • March 23, 7 p.m. CVU Theater, Hinesburg • McBride & Lussen • The Irregulars • Brass Balagan • Deb Flanders and Pete Sutherland • Rik Palieri and Rebecca Padula • Yankee Chank • Carol Hausner with Kevin Macneil Brown and "Starline Rhythm boy," Danny Coane. RESERVED SEAT TICKETS $15 • STUDENTS $10. 482-7194 or access@cvuhs.org Proceeds benefit the Access Community Education Program.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: