Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 10:01:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fire and Rescue Auxiliary meeting
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fire and Rescue Auxiliary meeting  ( 1838 )
K. Greenia
: 17

« : February 27, 2012, 10:06:55 AM »

There will be a meeting this Wednesday, February 29 at 7pm at the fire station for the Fairfax Fire and Rescue Auxiliary. This organization is in it's beginning stages, so it's a great opportunity to be a part of the creation. This Wednesday, Sue Wyckoff, the president of Cambridge's Auxiliary, will be coming to speak with us. The auxiliary is open to anyone who wants to support their community. Spread the word to anyone you think may be interested; we hope to see you there.

If anyone has and questions, concerns, or suggestions. The auxiliary email is: fxfdemsaux@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Kristen Greenia
Fairfax Rescue

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #1 : February 28, 2012, 10:23:48 PM »

bump.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: