Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:02:35 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Man Robbed In St. Albans
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Man Robbed In St. Albans  ( 2206 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 15, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »

POLICE ARREST SUSPECT FOR CITY ROBBERY
By St. Albans Messenger Staff

ST ALBANS - A stolen wallet ended in the arrest of a St. Albans City man early this morning.   St. Albans Police said Jeremy Cyr, 30, approached Dennis Charland, 20, of Fairfax, on South Elm Street at approximately 1:17 a.m. and demanded Charland's wallet.

Police said Cyr threatened to cause bodily harm to Charland. The two know each other, said police.

Once he had Charland's wallet, Cyr opened it, removed the money; and then discarded the wallet, police alleged.  Police said Cyr then returned to his residence on South Elm Street. Police attempted to make contact with residents there, but no one answered the door.  Officers obtained a search warrant and executed a search at approximately 4:45 a.m. Cyr was arrested inside the home and was to be arraigned this morning on charges of larceny from a person.

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #1 : February 16, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »

Nothing good ever happens at 1:17 a.m. out on the street, just sayin

Mark Teague
: [1]  
« previous next »
: