Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:05:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Stampin' Up @ the library
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stampin' Up @ the library  ( 1339 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : January 24, 2012, 12:40:18 PM »

We are offering a Stampin Up afternoon with Deanna Smith on Wed. 2/8 at 3:30.  This will be a fun craft for all ages, middle to older kids and adults.  Just in time for Valentine's Day, Deanna is preparing materials to make Valentine's Day cards!  In addition she will have supplies for making bookmarks.  Stampin Up crafts use a wide variety of special papers, die-cuts, embossing, decorations and embellishments to create 3D paper designs.

We would like an RSVP so Deanne knows how much to prepare.  Please reply to this email by Sat. 2/4 if you'd  like to come.  I can almost guarantee you will have fun and love your result, even if you aren't a "crafty person".  There will be a small materials fee - probably around $5 per person.

We won't be making these exact designs, but to get an idea of what Stampin Up is like,click on this link:
http://yaphamason.com/blog/tag/love/
: [1]  
« previous next »
: