Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:46:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Winter Weather Advisory
« previous next »
: [1]
: Winter Weather Advisory  ( 1612 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : December 30, 2011, 09:23:49 AM »

Issued at: 4:16 AM EST 12/30/11, expires at: 4:00 PM EST 12/30/11

Winter weather advisory in effect from 8 pm this evening to noon est Saturday,
The NWS in burlington has issued a winter weather advisory, which is in effect from 8 pm this evening to noon est Saturday.
Locations, all of northern New York and Vermont.
Hazard types, a mix of light snow, sleet, and freezing rain.
Accumulations, snow and sleet accumulations of up to 1 inch, along with light ice accumulations.
Timing, light mixed precipitation is expected to develop in the evening hours over northern New York and spread into Vermont during the night. The mixed precipitation will continue through the morning hours on Saturday.
Impacts, light accumulations of ice, snow, and sleet will make for hazardous travel conditions.
Winds, south to southeast winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Temperatures, mid 20s to lower 30s tonight and in the 30s on Saturday.
Visibilities, 3 to 5 miles in mixed precipitation.
Precautionary/preparedness actions,
A winter weather advisory means that periods of snow, sleet, or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads, and use caution while driving.
Please stay tuned to noaa weather radio, your local media, or go to www.weather.gov/burlington for further updates on this weather situation.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: