Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:56:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Justin Fleming
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Justin Fleming  ( 8948 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 10, 2011, 07:25:22 PM »

Justin Robert Fleming
March 9, 1981 - Dec 9, 2011

Fairfax - Justin R. Fleming, 30, passed away on Friday December 9,2011 at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire, following complications related to Hodgkins Lymphoma, surrounded by his loving family and friends. Justin was born in Burlington on March 9, 1981, the son of Donald and Debra ( Cota ) Fleming.

On April 6, 2008, he married Amanda Marie Scott in Stowe. Justin worked for many area businesses while in high school. Upon graduation he joined New England Air Systems. He enjoyed his job and also the entire company of co workers.

He was an Eagle Scout, avid hunter, former firefighter in Fairfax and enjoyed sugaring with his friend JR Sloan.

He is survived by his wife Amanda Fleming and their daughter Analise all of Fairfax, his parents Donald and Debra Fleming of Fairfax, his father and mother-in-law Rick and Robin Scott of Bridport, his brothers Jason Fleming of Essex, Jesse Fleming of Fairfax, his brothers-in-law and sister in law Richard Scott and his wife Erin, Elizabeth, Samuel and Nicholas Scott all of Bridport, his grandparents Henry and Shirley Cota of Essex, and Ronald and JoAnne Scott of Canton, NY and by many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and good friends including his dogs Isabella and Scala.

He was predeceased by his paternal grandparents Joe and Janet Fleming, his maternal grandparents-in-law David and Mary Wolcott.

Special thanks are extended by Justin's family to all the staff and doctors at the Darthmouth Hitchcock Medical Center for his excellent care during his stays, especially by Dr. John Hill.

A Funeral Service will be held on Tuesday December 13, 2011 at 11am in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. Burial will follow in St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to a Trust fund being set up for his daughter Analise, c/o Debra Fleming, 77 Fletcher Road, Fairfax, VT 05454

Visiting hours will be held on Monday December 12, 2011 from 5-8pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

If you wish to send condolences, you can go to the Minor Funeral Home web site at:

http://www.minorfh.com/
« : December 12, 2011, 03:47:34 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: