Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:08:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  You Never Know What Kind Of A Nut Is Driving Beside You On The Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: You Never Know What Kind Of A Nut Is Driving Beside You On The Road  ( 3241 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 28, 2011, 08:43:39 AM »

The following happened right here on I89 yesterday afternoon in Milton.  I was involved in one Road Rage incident at Exit 18 a number of years ago and my advice to Maryann and the Girls was always ignore people, don't give them the finger, etc. and now with cell phones, do just hat this motorist did and call 911 with the information on them.

"A Swanton man stands accused of pointing a handgun at a vehicle during a "road rage incident" at about 2 p.m. Sunday on Interstate 89 Northbound in Milton, Vermont State Trooper Jacob Metayer said.

The alleged victim called police and provided them a description of the alleged offenders vehicle, which had been traveling aggressively, Metayer said. Troopers from the St. Albans barracks and St. Albans police located and stopped the offenders vehicle, and arrested passenger Andrew Densmore, 23, of Swanton, on suspicion of reckless endangerment.

Police found a 9 mm handgun in the vehicle, Metayer said. Police released Densmore with a citation to appear Dec. 27 in Vermont Superior Court in Burlington."

Henry Raymond
Jim M
: 20

« #1 : November 28, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

Sounds good to me.

Hang Up:   You're NOT driving a 'phone booth.
Trekr
: 140

« #2 : November 28, 2011, 01:31:48 PM »

Hope they were able to keep his gun. You never know in these times.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: