Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:47:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax/Fletcher Residents Discuss Merger At Last Night's Meeting
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Fairfax/Fletcher Residents Discuss Merger At Last Night's Meeting  ( 13550 )
FletcherGram
: 103

« #15 : September 30, 2011, 04:41:54 PM »

I didn't consider the question name calling. I thought it was kinda funny. rod, the answer is no but my husband would say I can spend like one!! Occassionally, when the mood strikes but then I do work for the money!!! :-)
Nope not judging anyone just trying to pose a couple of questions but it wasn't in the form of a question. Where's Jeopardy! when I need it? Fletcher currently contracts with First Student bus services. Wonder how that will work?
Sooo many questions, so little time. Yup, I'll be at the Fletcher meeting. Interesting discussion.
GamingWeasel
: 184

« #16 : September 30, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »

Rod you clearly have nothing constructive to add.

FletcherGram, you are certainly more tolerant of foolishness than me.  Your good humor sets a better example. :)

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
roadkill
: 80

« #17 : September 30, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »

Rod Anobe, gamingweasel and fletchergram, You 3 couild arrange to be on the same social networking site like facebook or some other rather than use Henry's to call each other names and interfere with a thread that is very important to both the communities of both Fletcher and Fairfax.
sdogallen
: 51

« #18 : September 30, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »

I can see where this discussion is going. Henry, you might as well shut it down now. Roadkill seems to be the only one that is asking the right questions. Those little questions that would come up when its to late. In my opinion they should contract out everything like maintenance, transportation, etc... They did it to the kitchen staff and that seems to be running smoothly. Bottom line is its all about education. Is it the right thing to do or is it the wrong thing to do? We shall see!
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #19 : October 01, 2011, 04:30:14 AM »

i thought it was funny too ,weasel just has a stick.............well you know
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #20 : October 01, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »

SPECIAL ED is my NEW HERO!!!

I bow down, I am not worthy!
Speak your mind, you crazed hill billy!!!
Love you, in a hetro way.......
Post in my area, you can get away with stuff there, stick is an option...

But serious...
Combining two areas into one and talking about taxes is not a popular thing.

Each side feels someone is getting a free ride, and I understand that.

I hope it works out for all concerned.
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #21 : October 06, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »

FletcherGram -
Here's the original merger committee:
http://redmerger.fwsu.schoolfusion.us/modules/locker/files/get_group_file.phtml?fid=10247385&gid=2213558&sessionid=7027e2e81cbb34f36ff98bb6ecd7a819

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: