Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:50:24 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Stolen Concert Tickets Lead To Burglary Arrest
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stolen Concert Tickets Lead To Burglary Arrest  ( 3677 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 13, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »

Stolen concert tickets
lead to burglary arrest
By Messenger Staff
FAIRFAX - The use of stolen concert tickets has led to the arrest of a 22 year old Fairfax man, for burglary.

On Aug. 22, police were called to investigate a burglary on School Street here. The burglar had stolen a small safe containing $80, videos of the residents' children, and tickets to a concert at the Champlain Valley Fair, according to a statement from Vermont State Police.

The burglar also stole $20 from a purse owned by the youngest daughter in the family, but left behind five $1 bills.  Because the burglar was familiar with the house, police suspected a family member and interviewed the victim's nephew.

The nephew denied all involvement.

Vermont State Police asked the Essex Police for assistance with the investigation. Essex Police at the Champlain Valley Fair concert on Sept. 3 found three people in the seats assigned to the stolen tickets. When questioned, the concertgoers said the Fairfax man had sold them the tickets.

Vermont State Police again questioned the Fairfax man who admitted to burglarizing the home, taking the money, selling the tickets and throwing the remainder of stolen items in a nearby river. The Fairfax man has been cited to appear in Franklin County district court on Tuesday Sept. 13 to answer a charge of burglary.
« : September 13, 2011, 01:39:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : September 13, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

The family must feel violated.  Too bad the criminal threw their videos away.
roadkill
: 80

« #2 : September 13, 2011, 07:06:03 PM »

This same house, or should I say a vehicle parked outside this house was this same time last year, I know, because the same night my vehicle was broken into and I lost my Bow, arrows, and a good deal of change from my car. I wonder if theirr related? Id like my Bow back.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : September 17, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »

Was it an AC / DC concert?

If it was, I could understand.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: