Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:01:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What A Difference A Century Makes
« previous next »
: [1]
: What A Difference A Century Makes  ( 1818 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 08, 2007, 09:14:09 AM »

Hi All,

Not sure just how long ago the photo below was taken which came from Gene Cain's Album, courtesy of Mike & Margie Cain:

Now back in those days, that was the center of town where all the shopping was done.  This past Saturday morning I was up at Fairfax Commons where the post office, atm, hairdressers, video store and drug store are and couldn't believe all the cars that were there.  Imagine what it would be like if the grocery store, hardware store, Nan's and Minor's were located there also or down in the center of the village shown above.  Below is the photo I took Saturday morning, January 6, 2007:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: