Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:49:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother Of Kathryn Connell Dies At Age 91
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother Of Kathryn Connell Dies At Age 91  ( 1411 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 03, 2011, 06:36:03 AM »

MINERVA (PAT) MACBRIDE

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Minerva (Pat) Schempp MacBride, 91, died Sept. 2, 2011. She was loved and cared for, as she had done for so many others, until her final day by her family and the staff at Pillsbury Manor - Gazebo Apartments. Born in Philadelphia, Pa. on Oct. 21, 1919, she was the daughter of Kathryn Dorothy (Saalfrank) and Edward Louis Schempp. For close to 50 years Pat worked as a registered nurse in various hospitals and nursing homes and provided private care. In addition to being a loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother and friend, she was an artist, gardener, former member of Sweet Adelines, poet, camp nurse, and seamstress. In 1948, she married Willard (Bill) S. MacBride who survives her. She leaves her daughters, Kathryn Connell of Fairfax, and Karen MacDonald of Warren; their husbands, John and Bruce; grandson, Graeme Connell of Mountain View, Calif.; her sister, Evelyn Mitchell of North Carolina; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by brothers, Edward, Russell, and Norman. Her family extends thanks to the wonderful people at Pillsbury Manor and Doctors Dawson, Zubarik, and Christian for their excellent care and gentle manner. A family service in Pat's honor will be held at the Vermont Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Randolph. Pat was an animal lover and looks forward to reuniting with her many pets that have gone before her. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in her name to the Central Vermont Humane Society, 1589 VT Rte. 14S, East Montpelier, VT 05651. Arrangements are in the care of Stephen C. Gregory & Son, Shelburne.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: