Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:41:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  VSP Mobile Command Unit In Town
« previous next »
: [1]
: VSP Mobile Command Unit In Town  ( 2774 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 10, 2011, 03:14:46 PM »

Saw the Vermont State Police Mobile Command Unit in town parked at The Country Pantry.  I suspect they were either on their way to or coming back from someplace and stopped for lunch.  Yesterday when I was having lunch with a couple of Old Buddies from IBM, a Helicopter took off from the Country Pantry.  Asked the waitress if it was the power company helicopter and she said it wasn't.  Looked more like a Government Type of helicopter with its brown/white/color.

Henry Raymond
Shadylane08
: 125

« #1 : August 10, 2011, 03:28:23 PM »

I also saw the VSP Mobile Command Unit today but it drove by our work site in Richmond around 1:30-2 or so.  We were kind of curious what was going on.
Trekr
: 140

« #2 : August 10, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »

We were also at the pantry on Tuesday and noticed the copter. We drove over and saw only numbers on its side. No other identification. As we drove out, we tracked mud all the way to the hardware store. :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: