Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:40:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Celebrating My 60th Class Reunion This Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: Celebrating My 60th Class Reunion This Weekend  ( 3154 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 15, 2011, 06:26:39 AM »

Well, it was 60 years ago this past June that I graduated from St. Mary's High School in St. Albans.  We will be meeting tonight at 6 p.m. at one of the classmate's homes in St. Albans.  Tomorrow afternoon we will be attending Mass at St Mary's at 4 p.m. then its off to one Federal at 5:30 for a Social Hour and Dinner.  On Sunday we will be attending a Brunch prepared by one of the Classmates children at Fairfield Pond to end up our 60th Class Reunion.

Looking towards the 65th Reunion when we will all be in our 80s, but not sure how many of us there will be left to celebrate.  We started off with a class of 28.  14 boys and 14 girls, but I have lost track as to how many are still alive.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : July 16, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

Looking forward to your news and pictures of your 75th reunion. (hint hint..... stick around a few more years, plz?"

By the way, let us know who is STILL the hottest girl there at the reunion.

At my 25 I was scoping them there ladies.
NONE of them could hold a torch to my Wife.

The Wife and I  graduated together in the way back time.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : July 18, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »

We had 28 graduate in my Class of 1951.  8 have passed away leaving us with 20 surviving.  Out of those 20, 11 attended, while 9 were unable to attend.  Not a bad turnout for a bunch of Classmates who are all between 78 & 79 years old.  None of us move very fast and two are still working.  One is a Civil Engineer for the Railroad and the other is an Executive for a big company.  Both of them love what they are doing, while the rest of us are very happy retired and doing what we like to do.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: