Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:45:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Roof Repair or Replacement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roof Repair or Replacement  ( 3966 )
kevin
: 64

« : May 26, 2011, 05:33:27 AM »

I am in need of a new roof and was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation for someone local.  I'm not sure if we are going to do shingles again or put on a metal roof.  Please reply here or message me.  Thanks!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
-Winston Churchill
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : May 26, 2011, 06:03:31 AM »

I used Charlie Lafayette out of Essex Junction to do the metal roof on my house in Fletcher and he did a great job. I would use him again. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Todd Baumeister
Corm
: 65

« #2 : May 26, 2011, 08:20:58 PM »

My recomendation would be David Byers from right here in Fairfax. Great to do business with. He built my house, and I couldn't be happier with his workmanship.

Corm
kevin
: 64

« #3 : May 28, 2011, 05:06:36 AM »

Thanks for the recommendations!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
-Winston Churchill
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : May 31, 2011, 05:36:57 PM »

My Dad used Mark Minor to Replace his roof and he did an excellent job as well!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: